MY PAGE

DISCOUNT FOR YOU NOW!!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Fisher-Price K6674

Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)


Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)


I bought Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-PriceK6674 from the Internet. It is a product that deserves to have it. I can not work well with it as a souvenir. I have a friend I bought Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-PriceK6674. They are very much impressed after using Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-PriceK6674. If you are looking for a good product. So I would recommend Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-PriceK6674 to you to have a good product. No problem at all to use. I had to see the profile of this product. By clicking on the image to see Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-PriceK6674.






Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary) Overview


This toddler-friendly riding toy features electronic lights and sounds for a wild adventure with Diego. Diego's voice guides kids' adventures with English or Spanish phrases. Trike is equipped with blinkers that really flash, durable tires, easy-grip handlebars, slip-resistant pedals and a three-position adjustable grow-with-me seat. Measures approximately 30"L x 23"W x 20.5"H. Weight capacity is 60 pounds. Requires 3 "AA" batteries, not included.


Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary) Feature


  • Lights, sound, music and Diego’s voice in English and Spanish
  • Electronic handlebar with lights, music and sound
  • Flashing blinkers
  • Three-position adjustable seat for growing kids
  • A toddler-friendly trike just right for little adventurers



My neighbor bought Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-PriceK6674 from the Internet. After they have used. It has made them love it so much. Because Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-PriceK6674 can make them very easy to

use, not difficult and is equipped with a durable, I've seen it, Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-PriceK6674 would be to try to see what it is affordable. Compared with the property itself. Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-Price

K6674 is durable in use. And proper manner. If you are looking for a product like this I would highly recommend Fisher-Price Diego Adventure Trike™ (Colors may vary)Fisher-PriceK6674.


1. This page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

2. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

3. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.